Balmoral Beach in Sydney — come for the beautiful (and never too crowded) beaches, stay for the fish & chips 🍴 photo by @wethefoodsnobs
45 272416 hours ago
For an adventure seeker, New Zealand is the perfect trip 👌🏻 Roy’s Peak mountain in New Zealand sits between Wanaka and Glendhu Bay. Across the lake and up to the peak is an all-day hike isn’t for the faint of heart but the view is worth it! 🏔✨ photo by @wethefoodsnobs
One 🔥 Beach in Praiano, Italy is the perfect spot for lunch and music on the water. If you’re arriving by foot, just be prepared to walk up and down 100 + stairs... but trust us it’s worth the trip 👌 photo by @natalie
49 32355 days ago
Halfway through the week but we’re already dreaming of being beachside in Tulum, Mexico 🇲🇽 Tulum is located on the Caribbean side of the Yucatán Peninsula and in between days at the beach you can also explore the breathtaking ancient Mayan ruins. Photo by @natalie
35 22076 days ago
We’ve partnered with the experts behind @new_fork_city to bring you the 10 best (and most instagram-able) desserts in NYC. Now you can have your cake and beautiful Instagram feed too 🍰📸 ... 1. Mister Dips - Sit outside and stay a while at Mister Dips in Williamsburg. Overlooking the Manhattan skyline and located in the cutest park, you can’t go wrong with their Peanut Butter soft serve cone.
2. Magnolia Bakery - This classic NYC bakeshop, made famous from its ‘Sex and the City’ cameo, continues to amaze us with sweet cupcakes, solid slices of cake, and most definitely the best banana pudding we’ve ever had.
3. Levain Bakery knows what the people want. They only serve up 4 types of their freshly baked cookies and yes, they might make you feel like you have 14 cavities, but they are worth every gooey bite.
4. Little Cupcake Bakeshop - This NoLiTa bakeshop serves up cute slices in an even cuter setting. Be sure to try their Brooklyn Blackout slice and their Birthday Cake.
5. Ice & Vice is a daring, delicious ice cream shop on the Lower East Side. They make unique flavor combinations that just work! Be sure to top your cone with their ice cream pie!
6. Snowdays Shavery reinvented cold desserts. Who knew flavored shaved ice could be not only gorgeous but also incredibly tasteful?
7. Culture Yogurt - Ever since we discovered Culture five years ago, it has been our staple fro-yo spot and place to get dessert if we haven’t seen each other in a while. The original flavor is our favorite, AND they put toppings at both the bottom of your cup and on top.
8. Ample Hills Creamery has been one of our go-to ice cream spots for as long as we can remember. AND for summer 2018, they’ve partnered with Baked by Melissa for two awesome flavors 🍦x 🍰 !
9. Cookie Dō has revolutionized the way we eat the delicious dough into something safe and sweet! Think ice cream cone with scoops of cookie dough (flavors ranging from chocolate chip to brownie batter and Oreo). Be sure to try our flavor, the Frosted Fork, fork the month of July!
10. Stuffed Ice Cream will pile as many scoops of ice cream as humanly possibly only one cone. Stop by for the delicious ice cream/guaranteed instagram.
323 56899:15 PM Jul 10, 2018
Summer aka Aperol Spritz Season, best when enjoyed on the Amalfi coast 🍹 photo by @natalie at @lesirenuse in Positano, Italy 🇮🇹
46 33388:58 PM Jul 9, 2018
Saint James hotel in Paris, France takes a note from Italy with @fornasettiofficial wallpaper, the luxury line inspired by Italian painter and sculptor Piero Fornasetti ✨ photo by @lalavalerie
24 25455:10 PM Jul 9, 2018
Wat Plai Laem is a Buddhist temple on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand 🇹🇭 photo by @thatguynick1
61 30022:45 PM Jun 27, 2018
Heading into the week in full speed 🚀 and even if you’re not in Turks & Caicos right now... it’s probably time to start planning that vacation. Captured by @maddycmarkley 💙
28 261112:08 PM Jun 26, 2018
Just a two hour car ride from Tel Aviv you can visit the Dead 💀 Sea, the lowest body of water on the surface of planet Earth. Photo by @caitlynchase & continue to follow her travels on our Instagram story!
31 35854:56 PM Jun 25, 2018
Manta Ray, the best seafood restaurant on Tel Aviv beach 🏖and an even better spot to watch the sunset. Follow along on our story by @caitlynchase
23 28463:05 PM Jun 24, 2018
Follow along on our story as @caitlynchase takes us through Tel Aviv, Israel 💙