The Tremaine-Gallagher House is an exquisite Italian Renaissance palazzo with Beaux-Arts elements located in the Fairmount Boulevard National Register Historic District in Cleveland Heights, Ohio by architect Frederick W. Striebinger for Henry A. Tremaine in 1914. It was sold, including furnishings, in 1917 to Michael Gallagher for $350,000. The interior features eclectic decor, such as an Adam style dining room, an English baroque living room, an Egyptian room, and the foyer and staircase in a Roman style. An elaborate terrace was constructed in 1997 by Gaede Serne Architects, Inc. The back includes beautiful gardens, pool, and several outbuildings. It is a private residence.