Drink Diet Coke and don’t study for any of your finals or pack for a week of camp!!! Hint - currently NOT studying for one of my finals that’s tomorrow morning or packing to go to Fall Creek Falls for a week!!! Procrastination at its finest👌🏼 but it’s all good bc Diet Coke
1 132 minutes ago
Orange 🍊you glad I didn’t say banana 🍌Live Colorfully Collection 🌈
Orange Crossbodies *Available NOW* DM for purchase #shareyourshine ✨ #livecolorfully 🌈
Things you won't believe make me fairly strange | Episode 1
1. I may be a least-recognizer, meaning that other peoples' faces don't easily char into my brain. It'll take at least one month for me to fully memorize their visual identity.
2. I always look people in the eyes when I talk to them. My ignorance fail to notice their clothes, hairstyle or accessory other than their eyes.
3. I go blank when people talk really slow or discuss something vague. Like, I literally float out of my body.
4. I can survive without smartphone, and gadgets. Yes, I'm that cavegirl. I don't take my mobile when I travel to places (unless or until I'm all by myself), it has the potential to interfere my sightseeing and I wouldn't want that parasitic disturbance.
5. If you didn't blink and gawk at the previous point, perhaps at this one you will. I can survive with zero human interaction, too. POW! I am a lone vixen and I love spending my own time in nature.
6. I tend to take charge. I don't want to orchestrate everything around me, but when somebody tries to control me or tell me what to do and what to not, I repel their demands. I hate it when other people expect me to act in a certain custom. Please, stop micromanaging every step of my way! It's not happening.
7. Criticisms are a little too pat for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I look for something constructive. I've been very fortunate that I haven’t had much negative criticism for my wattpad books and 'gram works at all so far. When I come across negative undercurrent on fellow authors' page, I get this uncontrollable urge to hulk smash the reviewer. Writers are humans too, and the snarky reviewers must understand, their doings are hurting, us, in some way.
Photograph cred 📷: stella_telegraph
Matching with the scenery today at the new @thedrybar in uptown! Nothing better than a fresh blowout☺️ this cami is only $11 (wearing s) + get 20% off with ‘adoubledose20’ and these shorts are the comfiest (in xs).
1️⃣ click the link in my bio > shop my outfits
2️⃣ search for me (Samanthabelbel) in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app #firstname.lastname@example.org#adoubledose#drybar#blowoutsbringhappiness
44 12753 hours ago
Don’t think I won’t cos I will 💀
Hoping everyone’s day was chill :) xx
Feeling so awake at like 1am is soo annoying. I literally go downstairs, raid the fridge, come back up to my room then stare at a wall for like 20 minutes. Help 😂
Is there anything better than someone washing AND styling your hair for you?!🙌🏼 the answer is no🤗 took myself for a Friday treat to get my hair blown out at the new @thedrybar location in Uptown Dallas today! They do the best job + I love the way their products smell!☺️ PS- all my outfit details are linked below or in my bio!
1️⃣ click the link in my bio
2️⃣ search for me (Alexis.belbel) in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app #email@example.com#LTKunder100#LTKstyletip#blowoutsbringhappiness#drybar
🎶 I always feel like somebody’s watching me 🎶 oh wait... it’s just a floaty flamingo 🤣
It’s officially summer so hold my calls while I just lay in this pool all day. ALSO cheers to the @corona fam for sending me a lil something to kick off summer ✌️ #coronasunsets
p.s. if you know the song I’m referencing then you‘re cool, if not, i don’t know what to tell ya 🧐
57 6883 hours ago
📌 maxi cardigan preto ou listrado @lojasrenner 💲99.90 ↔ preço remarcado!
Olá 3a peça! 😍❤ Agora mais do que nunca a 3a peça aparece com frequência nos nossos looks justamente porque queremos estar sempre protegidas e quentinhas nos dias frios. ☺ E sabe o bacana dela? Ela deixa o seu visu moderninho rapidinho. A minha sugestão hoje é o maxi cardigan (liso ou estampado) que é super charmoso e elegante. 😉 É uma peça gostosa de usar e que dá movimento a produção. E vou te contar mais: o maxi cardigan alonga a silhueta e emagrece visualmente falando. Ah! E é super recomendado para as gravidinhas, viu?! 😄