IVC sophomore multi-sport athlete (football, basketball, and baseball) @b.ward916 felt strong leaving @thepitblono on Wednesday getting his first heavy lift of the summer at 275 and finishing it out at 295. It wasn't perfect so he has to wait to add the next 5 lbs.
• Тренер должен предложить детям возможно более широкий и разнообразный объем движений
• Разучиваем приёмы не изолированно друг от друга, а в связках, т.е. соединяем упражнения в целостный акт приёма игры
– меняем направление движения, тренируем взрывную скорость
– раскачиваем противника корпусом, развиваем реакцию
It's full-on football frenzy at Singapore Sports Hub this World Cup season. Catch live screenings for most matches including knockout stages and final match, meet the Singapore Lions football team, try your hand – or shall we say, foot – at football-related workshops and tournaments. Expect live entertainment, music performances, food and beverage stalls and daily prizes to be won. The festival rounds off with the International Champions Cup.
Singapore Sports Hub
2 Stadium Walk
Mon to Sat 10am-8pm, Sun & Public Holidays noon-8pm
5 114 hours ago
Control the Controlables!!
Advice from World Cup Coach Mick McDermott — Iran National Team Assistant Coach & SoccerSpecific Co-Founder #fifaworldcup#worldcupcoach#mickmcdermott#controlthecontrollables@coach_mickmcdermott
. . .
SoccerSpecific is not the only one proud to be associated with Mick McDermott. Check out this feature article (link in Bio) written by Mick’s alma matter, the University of Rhode Island (URI). Here are some highlights:
• “The only thing you can do in this business (and in life) is to control your own preparation and performance. Do that and you always have a chance!“
• “Pressure is an expected and necessary part of any high-end field of work. It drives us to do better, to do more, to strive to succeed. Everyone should experience it.”
• “Endurance under pressure is key not only for athletes engaged in world-class competition, but also for their coaches.”
• “Whether you work with young kids or pro athletes, it can be a fulfilling and enjoyable profession.”
• “Learn to endure. Many young people want success now. Be prepared to stay the course.”
⚫️ 👉🏻 PRIVATE OL TRAINING with @bigg_tim50! DM us if you would like to get a free evaluation with our OL coach Tim Mitchell! We work with every player of every position and of every levels. #AthleticAcademy#Football