Regrann from @sembutopia - Sembutopia kembali mengadakan lomba foto dengan Thema MARI KITA SEMBUHKAN INDONESIA DENGAN ENERGY BARU bagi Sahabat SEMBUH berhadiah uang tunai :
1.Juara 1 : Rp. 350.000
2.Juara 2 : Rp. 200.000
3.Juara 3: Rp. 150.000
4.Harapan 1 : Rp. 125.000
5.Harapan 2: Rp. 100.000
Caranya gampang banget:
1. Follow akun Instagram, Twitter dan Facebook @sembutopia
2. Like Postingan ini
3. Upload foto sahabat SEMBUH yang sesuai dengan thema ‘Mari sembuhkan Indonesia dengan Energi Baru'. foto dapat diupload ke IG sembutopia atau ke FB sembutopia
4. Jangan lupa tag & Hashtag #sembutopia#SEMBUH#LombaFotoSembuh#SembuhkanIndonesiaDenganEnergiBaru
5. Wajib TAG dan mention 5 sahabat anda di Fb ataupun Instagram @sembutopia
6. Wajib Repost poster / flyer lomba ini ke akun pribadi sahabat SEMBUH (Akun jangan di private)
7. Beri komentar singkat dan menarik mengenai Sembuhkan Indonesia dengan Energi Baru
8. Periode Pengumpulan Upload Foto 18 Juli-18 Agustus 2018
9. Keputusan juri bersifat mutlak dan tidak bisa diganggu gugat
Semoga beruntung ya sahabat SEMBUH,
#SEMBUH#sembutopia#LombaFotoSembuh#SembuhkanIndonesiaDenganEnergiBaru#hope#happiness#happy#health#healthylifestyle#habitat#healtyfood - #regrann
Why can't my breakfast look like this everyday instead of being packed in to a million tupperware to eat at my desk?
Yesterday ended up being one of the most active days I think I've ever had so I'm pretty thankful that I had a big breakfast - chocolate caramel oats with banana and @jimjams_spreads definitely set me up for a big day 👌🏻 What's your go to breakfast before a busy day?
It’s a LilyBee feast! 😍🌈✨ We love gathering all our leftovers and heading outdoors for a picnic. Some of our favourite snacks are cut fruit, nuts, raw cakes, homemade dips and biscuits. We’d love to hear some suggestions of what you like to wrap in your LilyBee in the comments section below!👇🏽❤️
Being positive isn’t about ignoring the brutal facts, it’s about being able to stare them at the face and know you will succeed anyway. People often ask me how the hell I manage to be so happy, the thing is I once upon a time was depressed and quite unhappy. On my way back to life I leaned to appreciate very small stuff, which in fact, when it comes down to it, is kind of big. I wake up feeling grateful to be alive. I am grateful for my three kids. I am grateful that my heart is beating, that I can breath and stand up at my two feet. I feel the ground under my feet, and I am saying hello to that feeling, it’s called mindfulness, something a wonderful therapist thought me on my way back to my body, which I had left under traumatic episodes years before. Mindfulness is a wonderful technique to calm the mind and be really present and aware. It lowers our stress hormones, particularly cortisol, which is great to get under control in our health up journey. Our bodies thrive best, heal, recover, gain muscle mass and lowers body fat in a calm environment. Digestion takes best place while eating mindfully really seeing and tasting the food.
I am sending out tons of good vibes to all of you guys wishing you an amazing Tuesday www.sofiefitu.com #fit#fitness#goal#bestversionofyou#dreambody#dreamlife#happiness#mood#healthylifestyle#healthy#fatburn#fatloss#musclegain#leanmuscle#nutritionist#nutrition#eatclean#trainhard#smoothiebowl#plantbased#goals#goodvibes#mindfulness#mindfulleating#trend#bikini#girlswholift#beachbody#abs