You might think that shoes are specially designed to offer full protection to the feet. But sadly, this is not the case. There isn't a one size fit all when it comes to our bodies, why make your feet one of them? Here are 7 reasons as to why you should have your own shoe insoles made:
1. Innersoles can prevent a lot of foot disorder by aligning your feet correctly
2. Innersoles relieves pressure points under your feet by providing a full contact relieved surface to walk on.
3. Diabetic innersoles prevent ulcers and are worn with diabetic shoes.
4. Enhance comfort and foot fatigue
5. Enhance foot comfort
6. Extend the lifespan of your shoes
7. It also correct children's ankle and knock-knee alignment
At @BenPOrthopedics we design your shoe insoles to give you quality protection to your feet. #custominnersoles#innersole#footorthotics#orthopaedics#benporthopaedic#orthoticsolutions#pretoriaorthotist