Lord knows I absolutely hate to fail at anything! However, I understand that RESILIENCE in the face of adversity is the doorstep to success! You will learn many lessons from your journeys, struggles, failures, resilience, and recoveries. I know NOW, more than ever, that your greatest testimonies will come from your greatest tests. It is challenging at times to shift my focus on the positive side of things, but I am forever grateful for the journey. #powerinprayer#TrustGod#TrustTheProcess#KeepOnPushing#positivevibesonly
LONG POST WARNING ⚠️ Finally home & reflecting on the weekend that was the @wbff_aust#wbffsyd18
To say it has all sunk in is a stretch because it definitely hasn't. I still can't even begin to comprehend all the things that unravelled and the outcome of my first experience on stage. I do know a few things though.
1. This federation is exactly what they say they are - a family! I couldn't have felt more welcome or comfortable whether it be with pro athletes, amateur athletes, helpers back stage or the @wbffbeauty team everyone was so supportive and encouraging of each other. I have made so many new friends along this journey and can't wait to continue to build these friendships.
2. My coach is my rock and I cannot even begin to thank her enough for all she has done for me. Rach your knowledge, support, clarity and continued faith in my potential has been out of this world. To have taken me from where we started to stage is incomprehensible. I can't wait to plan our next crazy journey to stage - the fire is burning strong, the sassy unicorn has been born 🦄 !
3. I'm so blessed to be surrounded and supported by my sponsors @massnutritiondubbo@greenteax50 without these guys I wouldn't be able to do half the things I have - thankyou both for trusting in my abilities and joining me on this journey
4. I would've went on stage naked for THEMEWEAR if it wasn't for @glamfit_bosslady she was waiting back stage for me to get dressed within 1 min of having to get back on stage. Not only did they make the bikini and theme wear of my dreams but they supported me in ways I didn't expect! I can happily say I'm already excited for the girls to help me create my next masterpiece
5. My journey would be nothing without my friends and family who have stayed by my side through the whole process
6. This was just a taste of what I'm going to keep bringing to this sport, I have found my calling - my happy place. The energy and glow I felt hitting THAT stage was insane, to be able to show off my hard work and be confident within a body I had hated for so long was the exact thing I needed to seal off the final chapter that was my old life.
7. I could not be prouder of myself ❤️
I do it for ME.
I do it because I enjoy it.
I do it because it makes ME happy.
I do it because I always feel great after a training session.
It’s MY me time!
So whether I am at home or on holiday I will still train!
I don’t feel like I have to train... I do it because I WANT to train.
It’s part of my lifestyle. 💪🏼👙
Here I am hot & sweaty after my great little chest session at Nivarna Beach this afternoon. 😆💪🏼
Habituellement je demande à mes clients des photos une fois par mois. Pour Roxanne c'est chaque 12 du mois. Mais comme vous le voyez sur la 2e photo on entre en PRÉCOMPÉTITION : 16 semaines. Et à partir de là c'est toutes les 2 semaines puis toutes les semaines.
En tout cas vous pouvez voir sur la 1ère photo à quelle vitesse évolue le physique maintenant. La phase de '' grosse perte de poids'' est LOIN derrière nous. À présent on mets l'emphase sur la peau tendue (regardez la taille, nombril et sur les côtés, c'est bien mieux), plus musclé/physique plus dur (bras/épaules), bronzage (merci le magnifique temps) et le POSING !! Bien que ce soit la TOUTE PREMIÈRE FOIS que je prépare une femme pour une compétition je vais AUSSI m'occuper de la partie POSING. J'ai déjà concouru et ce n'est pas différent du bodybuilding hommes. Vous devez poser de façon parfaite de façon à mettre votre physique en valeur. Je suis un peu fou d'avoir accepté ce défi pour aller en compétition. Mais une fois que je donne ma parole, je m'y tiens. On a déjà perdu 97lbs et on CONTINUE n'en déplaise aux jaloux. On baissera le poids aussi bas qu'il faudra, on travaillera aussi fort qu'il faudra.
Usually I ask my clients pictures once a month. For Roxanne it's every the 12th of the month. But as you see on the 2nd picture we enter in PRECONTEST MODE : 16 weeks out. And from there it's pictures every 2 weeks, then every week. Anyway you can see on the 1st picture how fast the physics is changing now. The phase of '' big weight loss '' is FAR behind us. Now we focus on skin tight, more muscular/harder physique, tan (thanks the wonderful weather) and POSING !! Although it is the first time that I prepare a woman for a competition, I will also take care of the POSING part. I have already competed and it's no different from men's bodybuilding. You must pose the best way to display your physique at your advantage. I was a little crazy to have accepted this challenge to go for the competition. But once I give my word I stick to it. We already lost 97lbs and we'll keep on losing MORE even if haters are not happy with that. We will drop the weight as low and work as hard as necessary.
Whether it’s a commercial, music video, or something just for fun, my skateboard has been the greatest and most reliable tool I use to capture the majority of my shots. I’ve had this particular board (2nd pic) for the last 8 years and it somehow disappeared out of nowhere. It’s been used inside of hospitals, factories, arenas, gymnasiums, churches, film sets, in the snow/rain, and everything in between.
Stoked to finally setup a few new boards, and can’t wait to see what I capture next on these wooden planks.
Still the same kid with a camera and a skateboard nearly 20 years later. Felt great to get back in the streets and film some clips with @yung_jlag yesterday.