Don’t just follow your heart ❤️ lead it!!! I’m not an expert ..not even close I’m just Trying to learn just like everybody else..
These are some things that I have learned and kept close to my heart 💙.
Lord knows I got a long way to go but in my 36 years here’s some of the things I have learned along the way.. hope you enjoy the video. Much Love peeps!
- [ ] True #happiness is #progress
- [ ] #Laugh more don’t just smile
- [ ] Don’t judge your #walk by others
- [ ] Don’t pay attention to other peoples opinions
- [ ] Your circle has a huge influence
- [ ] #Reach back after you’ve overcome #trials and #storms.. there’s beauty in that
- [ ] It’s what we do with what we have with our gifts with our #pain ..that makes a #difference - [ ] Be #diligent when you’re #young
- [ ] Don’t stay down for too long after you fail or fall or make a #mistake
- [ ] Your #path is different if it’s leading you to progress to be a better ________Then nourish it.
- [ ] Take things and ponder them ..find out for yourself if it works for you
- [ ] #Nourish the things that bring you #joy
- [ ] Leave the world a bit better
- [ ] Whats your #legacy gonna be?
- [ ] Tomorrow is not promised
- [ ] Invest in youth..young in life young in their journey.
- [ ] Don’t just follow your #heart lead your heart in the right direction..
Hope you find your Beauty through the Struggle
Throw back Thursday, channelling my inner James Bond rocking a tux (vaguely clean shaven and long hair) for an awards night 🍸
5 18611:52 AM May 17, 2018
#ProjectHappiness#MayYouBeChallenge#Day6#MayYouBe FREE! 🐦
Freedom is my nature. I am, already, free.
It’s hard to observe a young child without being reminded of freedom. The purity of this limitless joy often seems to radiate from their innocent hearts. As we walk this earth, we accumulate narratives, or beliefs, that can separate us from the unconditional freedom of a child. The good news is that this childlike freedom is still yours, always has been. We can re-access this inner freedom by adjusting our dominant narratives; with conscious practice we can shift old thought patterns towards new liberating thoughts that focus on feeling expansive and without restrictive conditions attached. 😊
#ProjectHappiness#MayYouBeChallenge#Day3#MayYouBe GRATEFUL! 🙏
If you never tasted a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple. The happiest people are those who have learned to look back with genuine gratitude for the profound teachings contained within their most challenging times.
Gratitude is more than just a feeling, it is a perspective that chooses to see life through a lens of abundance rather than lack. It helps us see WHAT IS THERE, instead of WHAT ISN'T. Practicing gratitude strengthens our ability to focus on the good by bringing awareness to our gifts in life, serving as an antidote to negative emotions (like fear), and to seeing that "adver-tunity" (opportunity within adversity) abounds. 😊
94,7% can’t pass the Fortnite Luck Test 1. Hold your breath 2. Double Tap this photo 3. Follow @bo4_memes 4. Comment here ‘SCAR’ Letter by Letter If you passed congratulations, you’ll get same inventory like this in your next game🔥🍀