Wow seeing this and posting it is scary🙀
I have struggled with excepting myself and the way I looked since I was a teen! My weight constantly going up and down with unhealthy eating and living, Crohns, lots of medications, marriage and pregnancy!
Over the past 6 years I have changed my whole life in the way I treat my body and the way I see it. I have put in a lot of hard work, sweat, tears and even blood!
My Goals went from being skinny to being Strong AF. I went from worrying about my weight to wondering how much I could lift! I went from eating harmful foods to using food as medicine. I went from being grossed out by my own body, to loving everything it’s capable of and not giving a Shit that I wasn’t perfect.
I walked into the gym not only physically weak but mentally weak as well. Going everyday I could even when I didn’t want to gave me more then just physical strength. It turned me into a Warrior! Strong enough to fight any battle for myself and for those I love!
The Commitment to Working out, eating healthy and taking supplements to support my goals is what it took to get me here and it’s what it will take to get me to the next level! I have never felt better and more in tune with my body then I do now. I literally feel awake for the 1st time in my life if that makes sense.
I have a huge Goal to meet for my 40th and I’m more determined then ever to reach it!
You are all now my accountability partners!
Who’s ready to come with me on this journey?
I hear all the time about how much people admire my motivation and dedication. Truth is, I’m really not that motivated. I’m generally a very lazy person, 😂! But I’ve found something that works for me because the meal plans are easy to follow, the workouts are done at home in an hour or less, and I have an amazing support group showing up everyday!! Big changes did not happen overnight but with small, consistent changes, I’ve been able to gain so much strength, confidence, and happiness. I want to help you achieve the same!! Contact me about getting started in time for our 8/6 accountability group!! (You are not required to share photos, just to check-in and support others!!) We are going to make sure we rock our back-to-school shopping trips!!
Slightly biased, but aren't they the prettiest two flower girls ever! Rosa spent most of the day wandering around barefoot picking up bits of confetti while Alice owned the dance floor and got my brothers old school friends to take part in a nursery school style sports day at 11pm. They both had the most amazing day #brumlett2018#flowergirls#cutestever#danceallnight#livingmybestlife
“I’m coming for everything they thought was unattainable, I want it all , that’s why I strive for it !!! 😜 It’s coming real soon 🔥😍😘💯 “Las Vegas” #livingmybestlife”
1 67 minutes ago
When people tell me it’s not possible, I always say it is! I found out I had a stroke when I was 2. My mom was told I wouldn’t be able to do some of the physical things that other kids did...like swimming! They were wrong! “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.”-Audrey Hepburn. #livingmybestlife#gettingstronger#iamagirl
W O R K O U T B U D D Y
There are plenty of reasons why you should have a workout buddy but I am going to share with you five key ones.
1. Accountability- Having the accountability of a buddy always keeps you going. On days when it’s hard to get out of bed early in the morning, you don’t want to skip because you know your partner is waiting on you.
2. Fun- If you aren’t someone who loves exercising then maybe having someone else there with you will make it more enjoyable. Going through an intense workout alone is never as fun as having someone right next to you working hard and making you laugh.
3. Variety- Having someone else bring new ideas or workouts to try can keep the exercises exciting. It’s easy to get stuck in a rhythm at the gym of doing the same thing each and every day which can lead to you not wanting to head to the gym anymore.
4. Motivation- When you exercise alone, you don’t have anyone beside you being your cheerleader. You’re on this journey together so you’re both there to support one another. It’s encouraging to have someone say “you can do it” during those last three reps. Sometimes that’s all you need is a little love and support to finish strong.
5. Goals- (especially relevant with significant other) You both have the same lifestyle structure and goals. You’re able to stay on track and keep each other going both in the gym and in the kitchen. The best part is if you want to indulge you can both indulge together and continue to stay on that same track!
& remember you’re beautiful 🌸
5 1043 hours ago
I don't cut people off. I check my energy and thoughts to see why I'm even attracting certain people. What are they teaching me about myself? Instead of finding faults in others or blaming the outside, I change myself then watch the things and people I attract change. #Woke#LivingMyBestLife#AintGoingBackandForthWithYou#blessed🙏
Popular Instagram Photos
Mood for the last couple days • • •
Concerts, weddings, friends, family, beer, food, 373939 memories made and worth every single second🌻 .
I say it a lot, but don’t ever get too caught up in a routine, lifestyle, or phase that you forget to let loose and actually LIVE IN THE MOMENT when given the chance! Memories > everything.