BANNER COMMISSIONS OPEN
CASUAL - STARTING AT $1.33 VIA PAYPAL
FIRST IMAGE IS THE EXAMPLE
COMPLEX - STARTING AT $2.66 VIA PAYPAL
SECOND IMAGE IS THE EXAMPLE
FONTS ARE THE LAST 2 IMAGES
IF PURCHASING, FILL OUT THIS FORM:
(* = OPTIONAL; ? = YES OR NO)
IF I HAVE TO MAKE AN IMAGE HAVE A TRANSPARENT COLOR THAT I CANNOT SIMPLY USE LUNAPIC FOR, I WILL CHARGE ANOTHER 30 CENTS.
COMPLEX OR CASUAL? -
COLOR SCHEME -
MAIN TEXT -
SECONDARY TEXT* -
GRADIENT OVERLAY FOR TEXT? -
PATTERN OVERLAY FOR TEXT? -
OUTLINE TEXT? -
DROP SHADOW FOR TEXT? -
SPECIAL REQUESTS* -
OR I CAN SURPRISE YOU BUT THAT'LL JUST MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME
DM ME IF YOU WANT A COMMISSION
Be prepared to potentially pay more at online checkout. States can now force online retailers to collect billions of dollars worth of sales taxes, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday. The justices, in a 5-4 ruling, overturned a 1992 Supreme Court precedent that had barred states from requiring businesses with no "physical presence" in that state (like out-of-state online retailers) to collect sales taxes. To read more about this decision, and its impact on markets, click the link in the bio.
Step by step guide to creating a Facebook Ad.
These are the steps I took to creating my ads for my product. 1 requirement you need is a Facebook account. You can use your personal one and Facebook will keep what you are doing private from your Facebook friends.
1. When you're on the home page of your Facebook account. Look to the left side and you'll see a link where it says create an ad. Click on it.
2. The second photo I showed is the first step in creating your campaign. For my campaign I need to drive traffic to my product. So I chose "Traffic". 3. I create the name of my campaign then I clicked continue.
4. This is where you create the Ad Set. For this part I'm going to turn on "Offer". I'm looking to sell a product so creating an offer is the best way.
5. This is where you target your audience for your ad. If you're following the method I've been teaching then you should already know who you're going to target.
6. Next is placement as in where your ad is going to be shown. I recommend clicking "automatic" and letting Facebook do that work.
7. Next is budget and schedule. Minimum is usually $5 a day. I recommend $10. Schedule the ad anytime of the day.
8. Now this is where you create the Ad. If you're creating an Ad you will have to create a Facebook fan page too. You don't have to create any posts for your page to make an ad. I also clicked on single image.
9. Next you need to upload a photo or you can choose from Facebooks library of photos for your ad.
10. At the end is where you write the text and the link to your website.
That's the most basic way to creating a Facebook ad. If you were confused along the way. The best way to learn is hands on practice. Spend $20 in a week and see what kind of results you get from it.
📖Open Yoga Jornal📖
💰HOW MUCH DOES THE SPIRIT EVOLUTION COST?📈
Modern society provides us with many opportunities to expand our freedom. Subject to the influence of new trends, we wonder more and more where to invest our money to reach a new level of development and to evolve.🎯 Various trainings, seminars, mental and physical practices require financial investments. 🌺If we pay less - do we get lower quality knowledge, and if we pay more - does it guarantee our spiritual growth? Is it possible to get the desired effect at a discount?
💸We have to pay for everything in life!
A lot of people around us try to effectively “sell” themselves: scientific researches, quotations of celebrities, broadcasting of a lifestyle - all these are attempts to earn trust and loyalty of the consumer.🥁 Often under the guise of the teachings this information contains many illusions, not critically consumed by our mind. But the principle of "the more you pay - the better you get" does not work here.
🙏Yoga tells us that we ourselves have been persistently creating the law of supply and demand for a long time. 🔆This is our Karma - the carrot and stick that drives us through life, makes us adapt, become smarter and more efficient. This is a tool in our hands and it should be used purposely.
The institution of money is a step leading us from illogicality to super logics.😃 To get a positive result from the practice we have to pay: with our time, effort, smartness, and extraordinary willpower. Much more serious fees are: courage, honesty and loyalty which cut our way through ignorance.🙅 And this is not so simple – to get a well-deserved joy. Each piece of knowledge has its own price.
Our mind is arranged in such a way that if we get anything for free, easily and effortlessly, the hidden ignorance awakens in us over time, our attention weakens and we lose all interest, even if it is something really important. 🔥For certain reasons, it is easier to keep our attention on money. 🎯That is why the appropriate use of money - among other things - helps us to keep attention on our goals.
2 111 minutes ago
WE WENT TO A CHINESE BAR (KUKI’S) TO DO AN INVENTORY OF THE MOST INTERESTING OBJECTS THAT WE FOUND THERE.
EVERY OBJECT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO DIFFERENT ARTISTS ASKING THEM TO WORK ON IT.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT @markbohle IS GOING TO CONVERT A CHUPA CHUP EXHIBITOR INTO AN INTERACTIVE ART PIECE.
THE ONE DAY EXHIBITION WILL OPEN THIS FRIDAY JUNE 22ND IN BARCELONA FROM 19.00H.
THANK YOU @abcdinamo FOR COLLABORATE ON THIS PROJECT WITH MONUMENT GROTESK TYPEFACE.