My morning in Indonesia consisted of:
1. I spent time in God’s presence - this is a non-negotiable for me. Everyday, I worship, pray, read the Bible - then I sit quietly & allow the Holy Spirit to speak to me. This morning, He revealed a lot! Because of His encouragement & revelation I feel energized, excited, and revitalized. Time spent with God is never a waste of time, because He will always leave you with a strength that feels like you can accomplish anything and conquer everything🙏🏼
2. I ate a Delicious Healthy Breakfast w/ my husband. WOW, our Hotel in Indonesia has the greatest tasting buffet ever! They had a large variety of incredible ethnic cuisine from all over the world!
3. Gym time - after traveling for about 28 hours (including layovers) I needed to come through drippin’ (sweat that is). Killed it with cardio, legs, abs, boxing & then made sure to stretch.
4. Swam with my husband. In marriage it’s important to do fun things together - keep your friendship alive. Remaining best friends will keep you together through the best of times & through the worst of times.
5. Massage - don’t neglect treating yourself. You work hard, take time to give yourself a little TLC!
6. Up next, study time - tomorrow & Sunday my husband and I are going to preach the word of God @citylightchurchjkt We are beyond excited for the way God is going to move. #traveldiaries
I did not only just came back from Rose City (Portland, OR) but also shot a pretty nice session at Rose Garden (San Jose, CA).
Guess all this is a big happy coincidence, and I love big and happy coincidences ☺️
TBT Paris 2013. Going up the elevator of the Eiffel Tower was definitely an experience. It’s so nice to be able to go back to all these memories that were caught on video. I have to admit, it was scary at ghe beginning, but once up there, you get to be rewarded by the magnificent view over looking the city of Paris. I know the middle floor has an over priced restaurant that is also overrated (but If I’m not mistaken, I think there is a little souvenir shop at the top floor where you can purchase little knickknacks about Paris. I’m not so sure about that. But, overall, it was worth it. Would love to go back... Hmmmm.... We’re gonna have to work on that. Maybe soon?
"Carefree & happy" ☉ Had a chance to be one of the first to tour the new Cadillac Square Marketplace & Beer Gardens with @central_detroit 💛 Opens in Detroit tomorrow so be sure to shop till you drop, and enjoy the beautiful weather!!! 🛍 #sponsored 📷: @bedazzledbritt
One last dinner before heading back to the states. San Car Bon is a local favorite with live music, wonderful food and great service. 😎🤠⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @sancarbon ..........
Una última cena antes de regresar a los Estados Unidos. San Car Bon es un favorito local con música en vivo, comida maravillosa y excelente servicio. 😎🤠⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @sancarbon
If you are a mama looking to make an income from home—let me know!! Id love to help you! I am not involved in any mlm, no sales, no inventory, no spamming my facebook friends, and no hosting parties on the weekends!!
Suns out, buns out 🍑 Getting to bath in a heart shaped pool sourced from rushing hot springs during sunrise is one of those stories that I will be telling friends for years. What’s your next adventure and how will you tell it? #JIACTravels
35 6463 days ago
Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of 🎶✨ living out my Lizzie McGuire movie dreams 💛