Good Dirt LA & CHRISTOPHER ROBIN with Disney Studios ✨🍯
We are thrilled to announce an afternoon of magic, sweetness, and pottery in partnership with Disney Studios! Please join us for a special 3-hour workshop celebrating the release of the new live action Winnie the Pooh film, Christopher Robin! -
Workshop participants will create 3 CHRISTOPHER ROBIN-themed projects: A beehive drinking cup, a honey spoon, and a pink wheel-thrown bowl to bring Piglet's spirit home. All projects will be ready within 4 weeks to be picked up at our studio.
🍯✨Disney has generously offered Christopher Robin goodie bags for all workshop participants including t-shirts and honey flavoured lip balm. We will also raffle off a few special picnic baskets!
We can't wait to share all of this sweetness with you! The workshop is open to children 6 years and up and adults. Parents and children are encouraged to attend together! - - 🍯✨
We will be having two workshop on July 27th at 10am and 2pm. ✨You will be able to sing up for this special Workshop Tonight $75 per person. -
Studio Blue is now available to purchase from .com! This new tableware range captures the essence of our hand-crafting skills and textural glazes perfected over 200 years
What do you think of this
Please follow me: -@Potterymagnus
Я завтра выхожу замуж, может поэтому у меня теперь все парочками?)
Клубнички свободны, цена комплекта 2600🍓
Для заказа просто напишите в Директ♥️ Wonderful pic
Please follow me: -@Potteryclement
New Arrivals! Including this beautiful Eggshell Statement Bowl. This one of a kind piece was thrown on the wheel and glazed in our custom formulated Eggshell glaze. The satin surface is created by a magnesium rich glaze mix, sourced, in large part, from the mineral dolomite. Happy Sunday!
The #ceramic kylix’ #interior, its round bottom, offers the artist a huge open surface to #paint. A roundel with scenes from #mythology, erotica or symbolic motifs (again) is a favorite. Find out more about the #decoration of kylix here:
The studio is coming together! One thing for sure--- I did not and could not have done this solo. It's taken a solid week to get things clean, painted, assembled, and hooked up. I had a tremendous amount of help from friends and family. I've also been working part-time as a cake froster (I call it my "hairnet hustle") and trying to balance that with studio time. But now all I have left is to get my moldy porcelain reclaimed and wedged up, and I should be back at it! I am so grateful for my new space and all the help I had putting it together ❤
Details for the leaf pottery update happening at 10 pm CST today on INSTAGRAM:
1) remember I am only one person - that ☝🏻is my actual hand in the picture. I will do my best to answer questions and be helpful.
2) Pottery will be listed on here in groups of 8. There will be 4 groups. Each piece will have an identifier in the lower right corner of the picture.
3) To claim, you need to comment “sold” with the piece ID and DM me your email and shipping address. I will send you an invoice by noon tomorrow.
4) Invoices need to be paid by noon CST on Sunday or pieces will be relisted or offered to the next person “in line”
5) You may add your name to the “line” for a piece by commenting “next” and the piece ID - AND sending me your email and shipping address via DM.
6) Domestic shipping costs range from $5-$15 per piece depending on size and distance (I’m in the Midwest so both coasts cost more to ship to). International shipping ranges from $25-$40 and you are responsible for customs fees. All shipping will be estimated and included in the initial invoice. Shipping costs will be combined for multiple pieces in one order. Overages will be refunded.
7) Everything will ship the week of 7/31 - we are headed out of town and I won’t be packing orders until we return!