It was a great Saturday afternoon tasting blind with 16 Corton Charlemagne, Jacque Selosse, Latour 1970 (thanks to Sharad)
When streams of bottles coming through my hand, some were already transferred to voss bottles while others were wrapped up in aluminum foil. Some wines were already chilled while still some were not.
This is challenging when:
1) ea guest have only 4 burg glasses
2) service must be done from decanter to make it totally blind
3) a total of 14 wines in theme was submitted that afternoon, 2 others not in theme but it's for intermission.
Given these perimeters, I decided to play in 5 flights.
1) Bonne de #Martray 2005,2002,1995,1994
2) #Drouhin 2008,1990, #HenriBoillot 2008 and Martray 1990
3) intermission wine Chateau Latour 1970 and Domaine #Ponsot Corton Charlemagne 2011
4) #Verget 2009, #Bouchard 2007, #Rollin 2001
5) #Dubreuil Fontaine 1992,Louis Latour 1996, Martray 1998 n Antonin #Guyon 1989
It was great joy pairing with lots of home cooked seafood! A great cook Mrs Lo is!
0 507 hours ago
Queensland Perfect winters day 🙏🔥 up the MAROONS ❤️ #qlder