@skullysctzbeardoil 💀 Double Tap Beard Balm has a crisp clean old time barbershop scent. Our beard balms are formulated with the highest quality blend of natural carrier oils to keep your beard conditioned, soft and shiny.
Keep your beard smelling fresh and looking sharp with Double Tap.
@skullysctzbeardoil@skullysctzbeardoil Available in balm and oil skullysctz.bigcartel.com
Use the discount code:👉 ISLANDGUY15 👈 and get 15% OFF YOUR ORDER at checkout
Free shipping within the U.S.🇺🇸
Almost there!!! Thank you for everyone’s continued support! Don’t forget, we partnered up with @taylorstins for an awesome giveaway!!! Once we hit 2,000 followers we will be doing a special giveaway with the winners choice of wax, RIT Pack, and The Bearded Mans Blend!!! Along with a sticker pack... AND a custom keychain from @taylorstins
How to enter!!!!!!!
1. Must like this page AND Taylor’s Tins
2. Like and share this post
3. Tag 2 friends
Thanks for everyone’s support! Stay salty my friends! 🇺🇸👨🏻🚒🚒
Spicy Jerk Chicken & Mango Avocado Salsa 💥
This jerk chicken is the perfect amount of spice and also a super easy weekday meal! The mango avocado salsa is also so YUM😋
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Marinate 8 skin-on chicken legs in 1 cup of Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk seasoning (this is the best and most flavorful jerk seasoning that I’ve found - in the international aisle of the grocery store) for about 20 mins. This seasoning is very thick so make sure to spread it around evenly.
3. Place the chicken legs into a baking dish and bake for 45-50mins or until chicken legs are cooked through.
4. Mango avocado salsa:
1 diced mango
1 diced avocado
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1 diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
5. Serve chicken legs with salsa over basmati rice.
5 1381:52 PM Jun 28, 2018
Crispy Chicken Jalapeño Quinoa Skillet 🌶
Caution: This one is really spicy! Crispy breaded chicken over sautéed corn and jalapeño quinoa, topped with avocado, bacon, and tomatoes 🍅 🥓
1. Heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
2. Cook about 4 bacon strips in skillet until cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Coat 1/2 inch thick chicken breasts in flour, egg, and then panko.
4. Cook chicken on both sides for about 10-15 mins until totally cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
5. Add 1 diced jalapeño, 1 diced onion, 4 crushed garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and 1 cup fresh corn kernels to the skillet.
6. Sauté for about 5 mins.
7. Add 1 cup cooked quinoa to skillet and mix together with cooked veggies. Remove from heat.
8. Top quinoa mixture with the chicken breast, chopped bacon, diced tomatoes, diced avocados, and sour cream or Greek yogurt.
3 1292:23 AM Jun 13, 2018
Crispy Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder!
This pork shoulder is slow roasted in the oven and the result is super tender meat with the most crispy crackling skin 😍
1. Preheat oven to 320F.
2. In the center of a roasting dish, place 2 halved garlic bulbs and 2 halved onions.
3. Sprinkle all sides of pork with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Place the pork skin side up on top of the onion and garlic.
5. Pour 2 cups dry white wine into the dish. Make sure not to wet the pork skin.
6. Roast 2 1/2 hours.
7. Turn oven up to 450F.
8. Roast for 30 minutes.
9. Transfer pork to serving dish and cover with foil. Leave pork resting for 20 mins before serving.
6 18212:38 AM Jun 4, 2018
Cheddar BBQ Rib Rolls 🇺🇸
Made these bad boys for Memorial Day and they were soooo delicious. Egg rolls stuffed with cheddar cheese and super tender falling off the bone rib meat, quick fried and perfectly crispy!
1. Place 2-3 spoonfuls of rib meat 1 inch away from the edge of an egg roll wrapper.
2. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on rib meat.
3. Brush egg wash around inner corners of the egg roll wrapper, and roll up until edges are sealed.
4. Make sure to pinch both side edges of wrapper together to avoid it falling apart in the oil.
5. Heat 3-4 inches of oil in a deep pot over medium high.
6. Place sealed rolls a couple at a time in the pot and fry until all sides are golden in color. About 4 mins.
7. Serve with any dipping sauce (I used ranch).
1. Heat grill to 250F or medium low depending on the grill.
2. Season baby back ribs with a dry rub of paprika, complete seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Wrap the entire slab in foil meaty side up and make a little tent so the foil isn’t touching the top part of the rib slab.
4. Place in grill for 2 hours with lid closed.
5. After 2 hours are up, remove foil and glaze ribs with bbq sauce.
6. Wrap ribs back in the foil and place in grill for 2 more hours with lid closed.
10 2041:50 AM Jun 1, 2018
Chili Stuffed Peppers 🌶
Roasted green peppers stuffed with chili and topped with melted cheese, pico de gallo, Greek yogurt, and avocado! 🥑
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut off tops of large green bell peppers and scoop out the insides.
3. Place peppers in a baking dish and bake for about 25-30 mins.
4. In a large skillet over medium high heat, sauté 1/2 lb ground sirloin, 1/2 diced yellow onion, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 1 can drained black beans, 1 can drained pinto beans, 1 cup corn, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp chili powder, salt, and pepper for 15 mins stirring every minute or so.
5. Add 1/3 cup tomato paste to skillet and stir.
6. Add 1 cup beef broth to skillet, stir, cover with lid, reduce heat to low, and cook for another 10-15 mins.
7. Pour chili into the baked peppers and top with shredded Mexican cheese.
8. Place back into oven and bake for 5 more mins.
9. Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings!
4 1981:39 AM May 29, 2018
Honey Pecan Goat Cheese Log 🍯
Super easy and DELICIOUS appetizer!
It’s a goat cheese log, rolled in chopped pecans, and drizzled with honey..... that’s it!
Serve with your favorite crackers or apple slices.
16 2594:13 PM May 16, 2018
Baked Coconut Shrimp 🍤
Mother’s Day menu posts coming up! Super easy to make golden and crispy large shrimp breaded and baked with shredded coconut.
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Clean and de-vein 1/2 lb shrimp.
3. Coat shrimp in flour, salt and pepper.
4. Coat shrimp in 1 whisked egg.
5. Coat shrimp in a mixture of 1 cup panko breadcrumbs and 1 cup shredded coconut.
6. Bake shrimp on a greased baking sheet for 10-12 mins until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite sauce! I used cocktail sauce and lemon juice drizzle.
14 3046:07 PM May 14, 2018
Shrimp & Sirloin Fettuccini Alfredo 🍝
This super indulgent fettuccini alfredo pasta sauce is made with NO heavy cream! Tossed with shrimp and topped with juicy sirloin steak 😍
1. Cook 1/2 box of fettuccini according to directions, drain except for 2 tbsp water, and set aside.
2. Season 1/2lb shrimp with salt, pepper, and 1tbsp paprika. Sauté over medium heat for 8-10 mins or until pink and cooked.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and 3 crushed garlic cloves over medium heat for 2 mins.
4. Add 1/4 cup flour and stir.
5. Slowly pour in 1 cup chicken broth while simultaneously whisking.
6. Slowly pour in 1 cup almond milk (or whatever milk preference) while simultaneously whisking.
7. Simmer for 5 mins, then add 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
8. Cook for an additional 2 mins and then toss with pasta and shrimp to combine.
9. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium high heat in a cast iron skillet.
10. Season steak with salt, pepper, and complete seasoning (I used sazon completa).
11. Add 1 tbsp butter to skillet. Cook steak for 2-3 mins on both sides for a 1 inch steak while spooning melted butter over steak.
17 3499:30 PM May 9, 2018
Cajun Shrimp BLT Salad 🥗
Seasoned shrimp with veggies, bacon, hard boiled egg, and cheese. All of these flavors make this salad SO tasty!
1. Pan fry bacon until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add 3-4 eggs to pot of water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, place lid and turn temperature to simmer for 10 mins.
3. While eggs are cooking, season 1lb shrimp with 1tbsp paprika, 1tbsp cumin, 1tbsp chili powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Sauté shrimp in olive oil (or remaining bacon fat) until cooked. About 8-10 mins.
5. In a large salad bowl, add spinach, diced cherry tomatoes, chopped bacon, chopped celery, Cajun shrimp, diced avocado, sliced hard boiled eggs, and cheese (I used crumbled queso blanco).
6. Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
16 35312:08 AM May 9, 2018
Beef & Cheesy Garlic Plantain Nachos 🧀
Overdue Cinco de Mayo post! This deliciousness consists of crispy plantain chips topped with ground beef, cheddar cheese melted with crushed garlic and butter, topped with spicy jalapeño pico de gallo 💥
1. In a skillet over medium high heat, add 2tbsp olive oil, and sauté 1/2 lb ground beef, salt, pepper, 1tbsp cumin, 1tbsp paprika, and 1tbsp chili powder. Cook for 15-20 mins or until meat is cooked through.
2. In a small sauce pan, heat 2 cups cheddar cheese, 2tbsp butter, and 3 cloves crushed garlic over medium low. Stir continuously until completely melted.
3. Chop 2 tomatoes, 1/2 a yellow onion, and 2 jalapeños. Place in a mixing bowl.
4. To the mixing bowl, add juice from 1 lime, 1tbsp olive oil, and 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, and combine.
5. In a dish, layer plantain chips and top with ground beef, cheese sauce, and pico de gallo.
18 35210:39 PM May 7, 2018
Salmon & Pesto Spaghetti Squash Noodles 🍋
Pan fried salmon with crispy garlic, red pepper, mushrooms, and cashew pesto spaghetti squash noodles 🍝😛
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Bake whole spaghetti squash on baking sheet for 1 hour.
3. Remove from oven, slice in half, and scoop out seeds.
4. Add 2 tbsp olive oil to cast iron skillet over medium heat.
5. Add salt and pepper to skin side of salmon, and place in skillet skin side down. Cook for 5-7 mins for 1 1/2 inch thick filet.
6. Add 1 chopped red bell pepper, 1 chopped onion, and 1 cup mushrooms to the same skillet and sauté.
7. Add 5 crushed garlic cloves, salt and pepper to salmon, and then flip over. Cook for 7 more mins. Flip over to skin side when finished cooking.
8. Remove skillet from heat. Add cooked spaghetti squash noodles to skillet and mix with veggies.
9. Add 1 cup pesto to noodles and veggies and combine. Top with basil and drizzle lemon.
Cashew pesto recipe:
In a food processor combine 1/2 cup basil, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1/3 cup cashews, 1-2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp water, salt, pepper, and 1tsp red pepper flakes. Blend until smooth.
19 3581:10 PM May 4, 2018
Picadillo Empanadas 🥟
Savory empanadas stuffed with ground beef, black beans, veggies, and spices 💥
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a large skillet, add 2tbsp olive oil and sauté 1/2lb ground beef, 1 diced onion, 1 diced green pepper, 1 diced red pepper, 6 crushed garlic cloves, 1 can drained black beans, 1/3 cup tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1tbsp cumin, and 1tbsp paprika over medium high heat for 20 mins.
3. Let meat mixture cool slightly before placing in empanada dough.
4. Place about 2 spoonfuls in empanada dough (I used Goya empanada dough- found in the freezer section of grocery store).
5. Seal the edges of dough by pressing with a fork.
6. Bake on greased baking sheet for 15 mins.
21 4083:40 PM May 2, 2018
Breakfast Squash Bowl 🍓
Acorn squash baked in butter and maple syrup, stuffed with yogurt, fruits, granola, and honey 🍯
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut the squash in half.
3. Remove all seeds until smooth on the inside.
4. Place face up in baking tray.
5. Add 1 tbsp butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1tbsp maple syrup to each squash half.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until inside is soft when poked with a fork.
7. Stuff with Greek yogurt, fruits, and granola, then top with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon.
14 4263:42 PM May 1, 2018
Summer Salad 🥗
Quick and refreshing spinach, mozzarella, tomato, avocado and hard boiled egg salad to get ready for summer! ☀️ .
Tossed in olive oil, balsamic glaze, lemon, salt, and pepper.
Shrimp Stuffed Spaghetti Squash 🍤
Baked spaghetti squash stuffed with shrimp, veggies, and cheeeese 🧀.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place spaghetti squash halves face down on greased baking tray and cook for 45 mins.
4. Cook 3 large diced tomatoes, 1 diced onion, 5 cloves crushed garlic, 1/2 cup tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp paprika and 2 tbsp olive oil in a pot over medium high heat for 15 mins.
5. In the pot, crush tomatoes with wooden spoon and add 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves, 1/2 lb raw shrimp, and 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
6. Cook for 20 mins with lid on stirring occasionally.
7. Add 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese to sauce.
8. Place heaping spoonfuls of sauce into the cooked spaghetti squash boats.
14 41710:10 PM Apr 25, 2018
Spicy Asian Cashew Chicken 🌶
Oven fried chicken in a spicy sriracha sauce!
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Slice 2 chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
3. Toss chicken pieces in egg wash and then panko breadcrumbs. Bake for 30 mins. Place cashew pieces on baking tray with chicken for the last 5-7 mins of cooking.
4. While chicken is baking, make sauce: in a saucepan combine 1tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup sriracha, 1/3 cup honey or brown sugar, 3 tbsp grated ginger, and 4 crushed garlic cloves. Simmer for about 10 mins until sauce is thickened.
5. Remove cooked chicken from oven and place into saucepan to combine with the sauce.
6. Once chicken is coated in sauce, serve over fluffy rice or salad.
8 4193:21 AM Apr 25, 2018
Cheesy Fried Plantain Quesadillas 💃🏻
Quesadillas filled with ground beef, crispy fried plantains, veggies and cheesy goodness! The crunchy fried plantains give these quesadillas the most delicious flavor.
1. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped red bell pepper, 1 chopped green pepper, 1/2 lb ground beef, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 1 can drained black beans, 1/3 cup tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1tbsp chili powder, 1/2 tbsp cumin, 1/2 tbsp paprika and 2 bay leaves.
2. Sautee for about 15-20 mins or until ground beef is cooked through.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Layer a regular taco sized flour tortilla with cheese, then meat mixture, then chopped fried plantains, and then cheese again. Place another flour tortilla on top of layers.
5. Place the quesadilla in a lightly greased skillet and cook on each side for about 2-3 mins over medium high heat. Be careful flipping quesadilla over. Make sure to use a large spatula when flipping and then hold the cool side of the quesadilla with your hand and lay it in the skillet gently.
6. Slice quesadillas into triangles and serve with desired toppings (lime, guacamole, sour cream).
9 4135:44 PM Apr 17, 2018
French Toast Stack 🍓
Easy French toast that’s soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside 😛
1. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1tsbp cinnamon powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
2. Pour mixture over bread slices (I used about 10 slices of white bread) and refrigerate for about 15 mins.
3. Add 1tbsp butter to a skillet over medium high heat, and add a couple of toast slices to the skillet.
4. Cook for about 2-3 mins each side.
5. Continue to add butter and toast slices to the skillet until all slices are cooked. Top with desired toppings. I added chopped strawberries, maple syrup, and chocolate chips.
15 5011:25 PM Apr 16, 2018
Fried Egg & Veggie Power Bowl 💪🏼
Super healthy and protein packed meal to keep you going through your day!
Quinoa, fried egg, sautéed spinach, sautéed sliced carrots, and baked plantains.
Topped with red pepper flakes, a spoonful of chimichurri, and chopped green onion.
Quick homemade chimichurri sauce:
Blend 1/2 cup parsley, 1/2 cup cilantro, 4 cloves crushed garlic, 2 tbsp lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Baked plantain recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Slice ripe plantain (skin should be black) into 1/2 in slices and toss in olive oil and salt.
3. Bake for 15 mins flipping halfway.
11 4556:43 PM Apr 13, 2018
Breakfast Tacos! 🌮
Corn tortillas layered with scrambled eggs, bacon, avocado, and feta cheese.
Drizzle sriracha for an extra kick!