I followed, so taken
So conditioned, I could never let go
Then sorrow, then sickness
Then the shock when you flip it on me
So hollow, so vicious
So afraid, I couldn't let myself see
That I could never be held
Back or up, no, I hold myself
Check the rep, yep, you know mine well
Forget the rest, let them know my hell
There and back, yet my soul ain't sell
Kept respect up, the best they fell
Let the rest be the tale they tell
That I was there, saying...
Is it boot season yet??!! 🍂 I could talk forever about how much I love my @toms booties! Soooo comfortable!!!! You can each of these online at @zappos I would snag some!!! Literally the best booties!!!
First champagne 🥂 I mean coffee... it’s Monday 🙈 Kicking off the week getting myself back on track with a healthy lifestyle 🌿 It’s always been extremely difficult for me to stay on track so I’ve decided to take small steps vs big strides 📝
1. Set small, measurable goals for yourself. My first goal for myself is getting my butt to bed at a reasonable hour. Sleep plays an important role in your physical health (maybe even more than you know)
2. Keep a food and exercise journal
3. Get support from your friends
4. Keep nutritious food on hand and ready to eat (like fresh cut up veggies, lean proteins, fruits)
5. Keep tempting foods that trigger you to overeat OUT OF THE HOUSE! If the tempting foods are already in your house because someone else bought them, I’ve found that putting them away in a (high) cabinet is helpful. Out of sight, out of mind...and MOST importantly...
6. Don’t let one set-back keep you from working toward your goal. Don’t get down on yourself if you slip-up -just make sure your next meal is a healthy one!
I’ll be posting some recipes in my stories to follow. Let me know if you have any suggestions or what you guys want to see 🍠🥒🍊🍍🥑 #firstname.lastname@example.org