Want the chance to win a pair of GUCCI FLIP FLOPS FOR $20??? CHASESHYPE.COM is raffling off a pair of Gucci flip flops in the winner's size (US men's size 8-13, no half sizes) All you have to do is:
1. Head to CHASESHYPE.COM and purchase a $20 entry ticket (we accept all major credit cards)
2. Once you have purchased the ticket, you will be given a link to download a PDF file
3. Once you have downloaded the PDF file, screenshot the ticket and edit it with your Instagram username. Please DM the image with your name on it to @chaseshype
---Please also screenshot your order confirmation and DM it to @chaseshype as well.
4. You will then be asked to choose a random number 1 through 15 and will be placed on the list below. YOUR NAME WILL ONLY BE PLACED AFTER YOUR PURCHASE IS CONFIRMED!
The contest goes LIVE TONIGHT AT 9:00 PM EST AT CHASESHYPE.COM, A WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN VIA INSTAGRAM LIVE ONCE ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED. IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM YOUR PRIZE IN 24 HOURS, THERE WILL BE A REDRAW. RETAIL ON GUCCI SLIDES IS $210, AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THEM AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK! 🔥100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK🔥
My god. I almost forgot about this. Better late than never. The storm blues were the second og to remaster wtb correct branding, and the first with correct shape ( see @mannyrox for 86/16 comparison) heel straight. These are gorgeous. The first time they have seen a release since its first outing in the public. A quite release 2 days before Christmas and I thought they were going to sell out... not one to want to miss a release I made sure I was there bright and early to get them ( fcfs locally). Thank god for pages like @mjo23dan and @dylan_ratner and a few others to where you can see History in the present form of today. You see the reason I started doing the History of 1s was because every post there was always someone asking when did these come out, what’s the story behind them, and why are they important. 1985 is why they are important. Kentucky blue or storm blue, any hue will do for me!
till later ✌🏾
<~~~> Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
December 23, 2016
We got a fake page to 100k plus in less than 17 hours with little to no known facts if it was real or not. But here’s a man doing something for the youth who deserves that push. All I’m saying is follow the homie @tmarkgotkickss .Road to 100k, conquer the day!
We've teamed up with @sivasdescalzo to give two people a chance to cop the Jordan 1 Off-White UNC Blue for retail:
1) Follow @modernnotoriety / @sivasdescalzo
2) Like this photo
3) Comment your US size & tag as many friends as you can.
This raffle ends on the 21st of June at 5 PM (CET) / 10AM (CDT). The winners will be posted via Stories. There will be 2 winners for this IG contest.