Creating a meal plan while on holidays ensures quality meals are eaten and the holiday slush fund isn't spent on take away or food that ''might' be eaten.
Here are my 5 top tips for creating a meal plan while on holidays.
1. Research what facilities are available where you are staying like ovens, microwaves, stove tops, camp kitchens, pizza ovens and BBQs.
2. Write down what could be eaten for each meal. EACH meal, including all snacks.
2. What is in the pantry that can be used to make a dish to keep the $$ down. Also decide if you will shop for groceries before you leave or when you get there. How you will travel will affect your decision.
4. Research the area you are staying in for three reasons. The first reason is so you know where and how to get to the shops to keep the stress of navigating a new area is kept to a minimum. The second reason is incase you need something like nappies or medicine urgently and lastly take away/restaurants (you have to have a least one night off right?!).
5. What can you make and take with you? Last week we went camping and I made pumpkin soup and a chicken/spinach/sweet potato/pumpkin salad for quick lunches. Both were delicious, super quick, filling and healthy.
Circa Tsuica will set up their Big Top and circus village in Hamworthy park from 3 July.
Read our interview with co-director and performer Tom Neal and workshop leader and performer Baptiste Bouquin: www.bit.ly/CircusInterview
@linasemb har utnytta max de få sommerdagan vi har hatt til no. 📍 Lakstinden, Troms
The weather has been awful this june. But the few sunny days is important to maximize.
Thank you @linasemb for sharing at #ig_nordnorge
Boyscout поздравляет всех с началом новой недели и зовет в увлекательный поход!😊 Столбики термометра взлетели выше 25 градусов - чем не повод начать сезон кемпинга?! 🏕
Первое, о чем надо подумать - где проводить ночлег? 🌌
У Boyscout есть специальное предложение для всех любителей природы - двухместная самораскладывающаяся палатка. Не надо тратить уйму времени на её сборы - просто достаньте палатку из упаковки, положите на землю и отпустите - она автоматически разложится в рабочее состояние.
Если вы хотите сбежать от работы, футбола и запретов на шашлыки - выбирайтесь в поход с Boyscout! 🌲☀ ⠀
The other day my son asked me how to know when a joke is a dad joke. I told him you have to wait until it’s fully groan... Shout out to all the rad dads that take their kids camping! Tag yours! 👨👧👦⛺️🙌 | 📷: @mikeseehagel | ⛺️: @msr_gear#TheTentCommandments
16 109513 hours ago
Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don't lose the passion and the love for what you do
Acclimatising on Pik Korzhenevskaya last summer. This picture is from our first visit at the advanced camp 1 (5300m). We chose to move up a couple of hundred meters from the lower camp 1 due to some sketchy episodes with rockfall😬 This site was perfect in every way! #alpinism#climbing#mountains#norwegiandirtbags#tent#camping