Hiiii, guuuys. This is probably the most late I have ever been in posting my monthly favorite which really bums me out because I’ve already had a photo and caption ready to be posted on the first week of May but because I am who I am, I still ended up posting this late in the month. Aahh. (I need to change my ways.)
Without further ado, THE APRIL THINGS. 🙌🏻
• Wrap Up.
📖 Thick as Thieves: 4/5
📖 The Scorpio Races: 3.75/5
• The Other Things.
📽 A Walk To Remember (rewatch): 4/5
📽 Death Becomes Her (rewatch): 5/5
📽 Addams Family (rewatch): 5/5
📽 Addams Family Values (rewatch): 5/5
📽 Ready Player One: 🤬😡
📽 A Quiet Place: 5/5
📽 Iron Man: 5/5
📽 Thor: The Dark World: 3/5
📽 Captain America [Winter Soldier]: 5/5
📽 Captain America [Civil War]: 5/5
📽 Avengers Infinity War: infinityyyyyyyyyyyyy!
📽 Guardians of the Galaxy: 3.75/5
📺 The Simpsons (the first 10 seasons are the best)
📺 Random The Office clips/episodes
💻 All of A Quiet Place videos/interviews
💻 All of the MCU (Marvel) videos/interviews
💻 Dr. Mike Youtube videos
• Another Set of Things.
1. APRIL WAS A MONTH OF MOVIES.
2. It took me forever to read anything. The slumpiest month so far!
3. I rewatched a lot of my classic favorite films and found a new favorite in the thriller, A Quiet Place.
4. John Krasinski is my new hero. The ‘Krunts’ are couple goals.
5. My great love for The Simpsons was rekindled when I found full episodes on Youtube! (Some of my faves are Lisa’s First Word, Bart Got An F and Lisa Got an A.)
6. I wish I could forget the Ready Player One movie.
7. The first half of the month was spent with a dark comedy films such as Death Becomes Her and the Addams Family duology (Raul Julia, you are missed).
8. The second half of the month was spent catching up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe in preparation for Infinity War!
9. AND I WATCHED INFINITY WAR FIVE TIMES, you guys!
10. Tom Holland is now my child.
11. The Marvel Cinematic Universe obssesion is REAL. 😭
April felt like the longest month so far and I wish the rest of the year will be as cool as April was. 🧡
Tonight’s dramatic “golden hour chicken” greatly benefited from the inadvertent hour-long rest, post-oven. The dark mass underneath: cipollini onions that turned into jammy goodness with the bird’s juices, so good (but yes, mostly burnt! Lol) #GBD#alwaysalady 🐔
“Seeing people’s sweet comments about how my video made them smile is priceless. It makes me feel so good knowing that the video I worked so hard on affected someone else's life in a positive way. That's the best feeling of all—corny, but true.” —@_emmachamberlain in our May issue. Read the full cover story on pages 40-47, link in bio 🌼 / / 📸: @elyzanicole
17 639an hour ago
Estou muito feliz com a aceitação dos presets que fiz junto com a @flaviapavanelli 🙌recebemos tantas mensagens de pessoas usando (principalmente em fotos de cel) e felizes da vida, que não damos conta de repostar tudo. Mas saibam que sempre olhamos e amamos 💛 qual das três edições gostaram mais? Essa é a Tulum 1 🌴