It’s been a rainy day today so I re-read @grantcardone book “The Millionaire Booklet” and I wanted to share the gold in it. •
First of all getting rich is not a fantasy. The reason people never get rich is because they don’t consider it a possibility.
Secondly, you must be aware of where you get your information from. The vast majority of people have a poor or middle class mindset. Learn from people who have created multi-generational wealth. •
Here are the principles laid out to achieve wealth:
1) make the decision. You have to decide to create wealth and reinforce that decision over and over.
2) Do the math. You have to know the different paths to a million dollars (50k x 20years, 250k x 4 years, 2,000 people buy 500 product, 5,000 people pay 200/month for 12 months, ect.) 3) Increase income. Don’t quit your one primary job. Find a way to increase that stream, then add another stream to the previous one.
4) Who’s got my money? You have to know who has money to get money. Find your target market and put yourself around that market.
5) Stay broke. All extra money after expenses should go into an investment account. This lack of extra spending money ensures you stay hungry and also increases your wealth.
6) Save to invest, don’t save to save. You need to invest to grow your wealth. If you save to save you are actually losing 3-4% a year because of inflation.
7) Multiple flows of income. The average millionaire has 7 flows of income. Cardone has over 50 flows, and will be a billionaire in 3 years.
8) Repeat, Reinforce and hyperfocus. Repeat what works, reinforce success principles and focus. Focus because there is a lot of noise created by people who want to see you fail. They are scared of your growth and potential. Your friend group will inevitably change when you make the decision to pursue abundance in life. •
This book was free by the way. Go get your free copy and implement these steps in your life 💰
👏👏👏👏 none of those concerns, worries, regrets, could haves or what ifs are serving you. Let that shit go and feel your soul release all blockages. Miracles are on their way to you! You just need to get out of your own way.
1 69 minutes ago
❤ Awesome Ferrari!! 🔥🚘
What do you think?? ⤵⤵
DM for Credit 📸
Impressed with this guy! At 16 he’s investing in himself. Grabbed a copy of #Confidence for Living #Wealthy because he wants to increase his #wealth intelligence. He’s going to #win big time!
2 926 minutes ago
The picture on the left was taken during 5th grade. I could remember not being happy with my body. I would pull my pants up so the waist band would go over the bottom part of my stomach.
I wasn’t fat by any means...but I was uncomfortable for sure. The picture on the left was also taken on June 26th, 2008. Which, if you didn’t know, is summer here in the north east. Summer means it’s 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit. So I shouldn’t be wearing a long sleeve shirt 😂. .
The picture on the right was taken last summer. I was 22 years old and 7 years into my fitness journey. .
The difference between the two pictures is far from just a physical transformation. It’s a transformation of my self worth, confidence, and values. .
I no longer could accept being unhappy with the way I look. I didn’t continue to avoid the truth. I had to do something. .
So with no knowledge about health, fitness, training, and nutrition I just started. I educated myself along the way. I had different coaches along the way. I continued to get smarter and better as I got deeper and deeper into my journey. .
Remember if your unhappy with your body you are not stuck. You can make change. It just starts with a choice to start. .
Spent some good time at @dlsacademy and their cause. I’m proud to be an alumni and honored to have been called to keep their legacy going.
Even for those that aren’t DLSA alumni, for any and everyone, it’s always great to keep in touch with friends and family from the past. Even if you are moving forward in your life, there is value in always maintaining that connection and bond. .
Friday, June 15th there’s a huge alumni reunion and the goal is to make this the biggest alumni event up to this point.
I’ll be there along with plenty of DLSA alumni and we hope to see you there!
If you know any @dlsacademy from any year, tag ‘em below! 👇🏽
Money isn't everything, but I'd rather cry in a Ferrari! I'm going to make a fortune and see for myself haha! Life isn't just about money tho, it's about relationships, connections and freedom. Work hard and get a fortune so it allows you to do all those things you want. Don't put money over your family and friends.
Can you live without partying for a few years? If the answer is yes then that is the way to success! Your friends will invite you but you have different goals and dreams so politely refuse them and get back to the grind!
It's ONLY a few years of not partying, you can do it I believe in you!