It’s interesting that we’re willing to go to school, for 4 years (or 4 1/2 like my case), for a degree, that doesn’t even guarantee us a job! I struggled for MONTHS trying to find a job and had to settle for a job with absolute shitty pay and nothing to do with my field.
And yet you offer people an opportunity where they can build their OWN side biz, with an extremely low start up cost, where you create your hours, where YOU are in charge, where you are in control of your income, where you are given a bigger platform to make an impact, not to mention get in the BEST SHAPE of YOUR LIFE! And yet most people: 1. Will not even give it a shot! 2. Will GIVE UP before they even start! or 3. Will not even give it a SOLID YEAR of consistent work!😳 Like seriously??? I don’t get it!!🤦🏻♀️
Currently in search of 5 BADASS women who aren’t like the rest! Who aren’t willing to just settle and stay complacent because it’s “comfortable”! I’m looking for women who want MORE out of life! Who are looking to make an extra income, while making an IMPACT! Women who want to feel GOOD AF physically and mentally and WANT to pay that forward! Women who want FREEDOM! No experience necessary, just a strong desire to help others and willing to take ACTION and do the WORK! Because yes, this DOES require work! Know anyone? Tag them below or DM me for deets✨
1 1013 minutes ago
RULES TO TEACH YOUR SONS:
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
14. You marry the girl, you marry her family.
15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
16. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
17. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
18. Never turn down a breath mint.
19. A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
20. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
21. Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
22. Eat lunch with the new kid.
23. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
24. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
25. Manners make the man.
26. Give credit. Take the blame.
27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
28. Write down your dreams.
29. Always protect your siblings (and teammates).
30. Be confident and humble at the same time.
31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
0 214 minutes ago
Differences in soul is inevitable. You cannot enforce a person to change completely just because you want that person to conform to you. So, embrace that you are different.//💭 .
"Our actions are the last words people hear us speak."
Don't just say it, do it.
Say it, be it, live it.
Life's an action movie, not a screen caption.
Walk it like you talk it.
Words without action, are like words that have no meaning.
Our actions give meaning to our words.
Our actions give voice to our words.
Love is a verb.
(Your welcome to add more if I missed any.)
"Change the way you think, change your world."
// what a beautiful winter’s day we have on the Gold Coast today 😌🙌🏻☀️
wishing all couples who have found their home + adventure in one, and are getting married today, a wonderful day 💫💕
Sometimes you just have to be YOU.
Where what puts a smile on your face and a little giddy up in your step.
Have the faith in your own worth to know that you don't have to follow the mold.
As entrepreneurs we often feel out of place, or that we are not normal... Well that's just it, we are in charge of what we do. WE make our own rules!
So if I want to wear a necklace that makes me smile, a men's t-shirt, and leggings, and feel pretty in it... Then by all means, I'm going to wear it!
1 83 hours ago
Sometimes, hurting someone means saving their heart and forgetting about yours. #rizzality